Saturday, October 8, 2016

Mold is bad news bears. If you find mold in your home, I don’t think I need to tell you that you need to jump into action “tout de suite” and completely eradicate it. It really is that serious. But then again, there was once a time that I was pretty nonchalant about mold… if I saw mold, I simply wiped the area down with whatever cleaning product I had available. But that’s because I was completely ignorant to the dangers of mold. Then one day I actually learned about mold and the horrible things it can do to our homes and our health…

You see, molds are nasty micro-organisms that decompose dead organic materials, such as the food in your kitchen, and the wooden walls in your washroom. But aside from wrecking your home and making it smell gross, they can also pose a serious risk to your health.
Molds are especially bad for those who suffer from allergies, asthma, or a poor immune system. Exposure to mold can trigger allergy reactions, such as sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes, and nasal congestion, and it can also cause serious respiratory problems. Even worse, some molds produce mycotoxins. Exposure to high levels of mycotoxins can lead to neurological problems and in some cases, it can even lead to death. Like I said… you definitely want to get rid of any mold in your home.

So how exactly do you get rid of this evil fungus? Check out this money-saving video that shows us how we can make better use of a very common but very effect household item: hydrogen peroxide. The video will show you all kinds of surprising uses for hydrogen peroxide, such as removing laundry stains, but the one we’re most interested in is how we can use it to banish mold for good!





Share this with your friends and family by clicking the button below.



H/T :  metaspoon.com
Like Us On Facebook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment