Some shocking facts came to light at the First Annual Global HPV Vaccine Symposium at AutismOne 2016 in regards to the controversial HPV vaccine.
The dangers of this vaccine have been highlighted many times, often falling on deaf ears. This list of facts about the vaccine will no doubt shock you in regards to what is being done about public health.
1. In 2010 the FDA allowed a presentation by those injured by HPV Vaccines, which has been met with no response.
2. Since the introduction of HPV Vaccines, VAERS reports of autoimmune conditions have increased more than 1000%, infertility reports increased 790%, spontaneous abortion (miscarriage) reports increased 270%, blindness and deafness reports increased 188%.
3. HPV Vaccines account for 25% of all VAERS reports.
4. It costs the U.S. $30,000,000 per year in HPV vaccines to eliminate less than 3 deaths per 100,000 women from cervical cancer, which would have been caught by pap smears anyway, and this is despite the fact that HPV vaccines do not prevent CIN1/2 lesions from progressing to CIN3.
5. Merck has always promised there is no HPV viral DNA in HPV vaccines, which is an outright lie. In 2012, Dr. Lee found that 100% of all HPV Vaccines contain HPV Viral DNA, and this was confirmed by French scientists in 2014. Injecting HPV Viral DNA causes HPV infection.
6. In 2015 it was discovered by an Australian scientist that Merck’s HPV Vaccine “saline placebo” was not saline. It was Polysorbate 80… which causes ovarian failure, infertility, autoimmunity and nut allergies. This is important because that means when comparing the vaccine (containing Polysorbate 80) to the placebo, they could confidently say there were no differences or changes. (Polysorbate 80 is an ingredient in numerous vaccines.)
7. In 2015 Dr. Lee officially recommended no physical activity or sports for at least 2 months after receiving Gardasil because of the very high chance of cardiac arrest.
The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) have payed $6 million dollars out so far to 49 different victims who were either injured or killed by this vaccine, wish hundreds of other claims still being processed.
Given the data, do you think it is possible to say that this vaccine is completely safe?
The Annals of Medicine have said: “At present there are no significant data showing that either Gardasil or Cervarix (GlaxoSmithKline) can prevent any type of cervical cancer since the testing period employed was too short to evaluate long-term benefits of HPV vaccination.”
Dr. Mona Saraiya, a CDC medical epidemiologist at the Division of Cancer Prevention and Control has said about the vaccine, “nearly all sexually active women are exposed to HPV.” She goes on “only a few will get an infection that stays and won’t go away, and only a portion of those will get a precancerous lesion. At that point, only a few will eventually develop cervical cancer.”
These hard facts seem to have been ignored by the pharmaceutical industry, who have said it is “unclear” whether the deaths were related to the vaccine, and that the deaths following the accident may have been unrelated.
“Gardasil will become the greatest medical scandal of all times because at some point in time, the evidence will add up to prove that this vaccine, technical and scientific feat that it may be, has absolutely no effect on cervical cancer and that all the very many adverse effects which destroy lives and even kill, serve no other purpose than to generate profit for the manufacturers.” – Dr Bernard Dalbergue.
Source : healthy-holistic-living